"My internet is broken"

trinityroyal

Hello all,

My internet and cable connection at home are down and the %^&*$%^&*$%^ technician won't be able to get there until FRIDAY!

I'm going through computer and tv withdrawal!

Just sneaking on from work for a minute to say hello. I'll reconnect when I can.

Trinity

Andy

Don't they know how urgent this is? Waiting until Friday? You would have thought you took the computer to an ER where unneccessary waits are a given! You may end up in ER - try to explain "CD withdrawal". But don't say "CD" or they will think you are detoxing from a chemical dependency but it could be the same feelings? Ummm I don't know, have never been there but I do know what withdrawal from this forum does feel like. And then not have t.v. either? OMG, I would so be in ER within a few hours.

Plan on a few days this weekend to catch up!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG Internet and TV??!!! No wonder you're sneaking in while at work. You'll be feeling the withdrawl here soon. lol

Sending good juju they get you up and running fast.

Jena

Wow, i can imagine the withdrawal you must be experiencing !!!!!!

We will miss you!!! :)

Hurry up cable man!!!

trinityroyal

Sneaking on again from work. Need my "fix".
No TV I can live with. No COMPUTER!!! I'm just dying!

Cable dude is supposed to come tomorrow. I'm praying he can fix whatever it is. In the meantime, husband is talking to the DSL service provider...maybe if we threaten to switch plans it will light a fire under them.

Gotta run now. Sitting in a cubicle farm with NO privacy. This is one of the drawbacks.

Bye all!

Trinity

Trinity,

I'm keeping all body parts crossed, thinking positive thoughts, and sending them your way.... I experienced TV and "CD Withdrawal" this summer. I have some idea of what you're going through... Hang in there - WFEN