My kids will not stop fighting

shellyd67

My kids have been going at it non stop for over a week now. difficult child is just as mean as can be and has been pushing easy child around. She has finally had enough and is not taking his **** anymore and all heck has broken loose.

difficult child treats easy child as if he hates her guts. It is so discouraging. He tries to disipline her like he is her parent.

If he is talking and she asks a question, WHOA look out! I am ready to scream bloody murder !

Nothing drives me more crazy than when difficult child talks over me as I am trying to diffuse a situation.

I am ready to give this kid to the highest bidder. I swear !

Wiped Out

Staff member
Welcome to my house-same way here only it's easy child/difficult child who treats difficult child like garbage and is on his case saying cruel things almost every chance she has. Then he way over reacts which she knows he'll do! It seems never ending, doesn't it? Wish I had some advice but can send some understanding hugs.

B

Bunny

He tries to disipline her like he is her parent.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

My difficult child does that, too, and it drives me CRAZY!! What is with these difficult child's who think that they can be the rulers of the ones who are younger and littler that they are? I have no answers for you. I try to be patient and tell easy child that he does not have to do what his brother is ordering him to. The problem, at least in my house, is that easy child just absolutely worships the ground that difficult child walks on and usually ends up caving in just so his brother won't be mad at him and will play with him.

Pam

T

thunder

Your house sounds like mine. At some point every day, my kids are at it. My difficult child is 11 years old, and will verbally attact easy child whom is 13 years old...just to see her reaction, which is of course WAY over the top. Doesn't help she is a drama queen. Fun entertainment for difficult child. Anyway, I started paying attention to when difficult child would start the fights, and it was when easy child had my attention (ie: homework, conversation etc.), no matter how small. Its like he is 2 years old! Now that I see when its happening, its a little easier for me to handle, even though it's still infuritaing... :(

TiredSoul

Warrior Mom since 2007
Shelly - same way here with my kids. difficult child does whatever he can to get easy child (age 3) worked up and screaming. I wish I knew how to stop this too - it drives me crazy! I think thunder is on to something by trying to figure out when it is happening and what is going on at the time. For me though, it seems it is anytime they are in the same room together. Arrgh.