My last post...promise...my daughter will be on WGN TV between 11-12 CST Mon. 12-3

BusynMember

She was chosen by the college she works at to show the audience how to make a cake that looks like a tied present and I just got off the phone with her and she is scared to death...lol. She is afraid of making a mistake because it is live. Anyone who wants to see Julie (PasryChef), I think WGN is nationwide, but not sure. This is my daughter who was once a druggie and has straightened out her act and is doing well as a chef. I'm very proud of her, but I'm mother-scared for her because SHE is nervous about doing this show. She is actually very shy!!!! (biting nails) She will be on at any time between 11CST and 12CST. I am going to tape it, of course...lol.

svengandhi

Oh, congrats. That is so wonderful that she has turned her life around so much. What is WGN? I'm in the NYC area and have never heard of it. Is it a network or a local station?

witzend

Oh, congrats. That is so wonderful that she has turned her life around so much. What is WGN? I'm in the NYC area and have never heard of it. Is it a network or a local station?

WGN is out of Chicago, and is usually available on cable. If you have cable, you can look at your channel line-up online, or just search "all" in your channel listings.

Nancy

What is the name of the show she will be on? I found WGN but can't find a show that would have cooking on it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ohh I'm so excited!

I need to look at listings. But tell her that her board aunties will be watching and keeping their fingers crossed for her. She'll be brilliant, I'm sure of it! :)

BusynMember

LOL, oh wow! Thanks! If my old DVD doesn't work, can somebody burn me a copy? I'll pay!

I would NEVER tell Julie I told ANYONE to watch. She is really very shy and she's already freaking out...lolol. I love you all :)

buddy

It's on at 12 in our city in MN. The menu is called WGNA. And the show wgn midday news. Should be fun!

buddy

Was it Monday? They made a blueberry goat cheese pie on what I watched, I must not have read your post carefully, hope I didn't miss it Sun.....boohoo

Jody

Oh gosh I wish I could watch it. How exciting!! I bet you are proud of her!!! Maybe I can find it online later when I am not working.