My last post...promise...my daughter will be on WGN TV between 11-12 CST Mon. 12-3

cubsgirl

Buddy- are you in Central Time Zone. If so, she was on the 11-Noon midday news show. They have another midday news show from 12-1 - was that the one you were watching?

DDD

I tried. The channel isn't available at work. I did send caring vibes to her, though. :) DDD

buddy

I was afraid of that since we're close regionally. Sorry but maybe online at their news site. I saw they have several sites/accounts.

Calamity Jane

MWM,
I just saw it on the link. I'm so impressed; she's such a talented young lady, and she was so composed! Wow...you must be so proud. So pretty, too!

Nancy

I couldn't see it. I taped it but the only food was someone making a blueberry goat cheese pie. And the link wouldn't work for me.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Oh, MWM! It is so good to put a face to our children. You have done a terrific job with her. You must be so proud. I've been wanting to learn how to do fondant decorating. She is an artist and seems so composed. It gives me much hope for all our kids.

cubsgirl

She was on???? Not here! Do you have a CD of it? I was so disappointed, but they didn't show her in Wisconsin! Instead, we had "In the Heat of the Night!"

I'm glad you found a link with her. I saw her "live" on the show. She did awesome - couldn't even tell she was nervous. :) You must be so proud.

BusynMember

Thanks all! Hub finally got the link to work!!

I talked to her last night and she was explaining how they were yelling, "One minute...thirty seconds.." and she was panicking because she wasn't ready yet.

We are VERY proud of her. Words can't express how proud we are. This is the girl who was a drug addict, but that seems sooooooooooo long ago.