My little difficult child Bean will be 23 tomorrow~

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy birthday to your "little" bean. LOL

Yes, it does fly. My youngest is 23..........and I look at Nichole and wonder how on earth it happened so fast. Then I look at her little clone, Aubrey, and it makes it worse because to me.....please, it just wasn't that long ago her Mom was doing the same things. ugh (I swear it wasn't! LOL )

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Thanks! Today is her day. When she was born it was at 12:50 AM, on a Friday the 13th of October with a full moon and an extra thumb...it was a windy, dry night with gusts of air and leaves flying everywhere. She was a week late and that about sums up difficult child, lol, blustery and usually late. But she's also a force and a blessing, kind hearted, empathetic and compassionate towards others in need, always looking to champion the underdog.

We're having stuffed shells, meatballs, garlic bread and salad for dinner and she's requested my homemade apple nut crumb topped pie, so guess what all I just made this afternoon-the house smells great!!

DammitJanet

Oh my gosh...a Friday the 13th difficult child...lol. We have some interesting birthdays on this board.

23. Good age. Congrats to both of you. She is really growing up.