my little difficult child blew me away

Jena

i had to share this with everyone...........

as all of you we have been struggling, struggling for clear cut diagnosis, fighting with-school, now classifying via IEP at school, picking out yet another medication.......lost my job due to all this, had to leave it......you all know how it goes we all struggle so hard.

but tonight something amazing happened. we're trying to find suitable outlets or groups activities for difficult child something that will give her some confidence assist with-her daily struggles of depression and anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and all the other junk. so we took her to a theatre group to try out tonight for the upcoming show annie.

she got up she sang in the rm alone, she danced she left me in total awe. i have never been so proud of her. watching her overcome her multitude of issues and find that place in herself that wanted it so bad that she quieted the other stuff and went for what she wanted.

all i can say is wow, i had to share that.

Jen :)

Andy

Oh Jen, That is awesome. Bravo difficult child. Keep up the good work, the world needs your creativity. Step aside broadway stars, a new and brighter star is on her way!!!

:princess::singer:

trinityroyal

Wow, Jen, that's wonderful!
Way to go difficult child! And way to go warrior mom, for helping her to find that creative outlet.

That's great!!!