My little guy is being bullied.

Lothlorien

The busses have cameras, but they only pull the tape if you call that day. They go home at 4:30. If he doesn't tell me that something happened until later that day, there's not much that can be done. Stupid really. They pulled the camera once, when Missy got hurt by the kids that she wasn't supposed to sit near, because I called right away.

As far as the neighbor up the street....I talked to her. She apologized and said she'd have her son apologize. Then, after waiting two days, she texted me and told me that her son said he wasn't there and he told her "he'd never do that to MM or anyone else." I didn't even bother texting her back. I'm done.

In the meantime, my other neighbor said she'd take him home and she did this week, until her husband gave her a ration of you-know-what and told her she couldn't, because he didn't want to seem like they are picking sides. What an ***. She called me and said she'd do it on any day that I had work, I just had to text her or call her and she'd get him. Then, 5 minutes later, she texted me telling me that her husband said not at all (yeah, she couldn't even call me, she had to do it in a text). Seriously, I just don't understand people. In essence, I've completely lost any respect I had for this man and he's made this situation awkward between his wife and I. We will both be standing on line to pick up our kids and I guess we are just supposed to act like everything is hunky dory.

I was in a good place with this all and now I'm just down in the dumps again. Mighty was so happy about this arrangement and now I have to tell him that he can't go home with them anymore. He's a smart kid...I don't even know how to explain this to him. He really likes her two kids and they like him.

I won't be able to take jobs in the afternoon or I will have to put him in aftercare, which 1)don't have the extra $$ to do that now, so not an immediate option and 2) he hates it.

I'm feeling quite cynical about people right now.

L

Liahona

Not picking sides? Sides need to be picked! Everyone needs to stand up to this bullying or next time it could be the jerks kids. So sorry for Mighty Mouse.