My little kitten has him wrapped around her little paw!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I had to show you guy's how manipulative Miss. Fancy Pants is! husband is watching the Olympics, all 6'4" of him! Cuddling with our baby!

p.s. Don't tell him I posted this! We wouldn't want to ruin his tough guy image.:tongue:

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL It's always the big guys! My husband is a bit taller that yours and gave a bath to a bitty little kitten I was hand feeding. Wrapped her up in a small towel, sat on the couch and leaned back so she could sleep on his chest while she dried off.

susiestar

Roll With It
Too Cute. Miss Fancy Pants looks totally at home on "her throne". It must be a great way for your husband to relax and relieve some stress! I know our Gracie rules my husband.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Shari yes my Avatar is "Annie". She rules the roost around here. Even when we had Clemmey, she was still top dog. She comes when we whistle...
One day we were driving and something flew off the top of my van! Annie had jumped off, we slammed on the brakes and I ran out, perfectly fine, purring!
The neighbor saw it and said she was just sitting up there until she decided to get off. So now we check the roof everytime we leave.

KTMom91

How cute is that? TheAnimalRescueSite.com has a shirt that says "Real Men Love Cats." I'm thinking of getting it for Hubby.