My Liver tattled on me....

Mom2oddson

I just had to share a little funny story from yesterday.

(background) As you know, mother in law is a royal pain who first took difficult child-A away and now difficult child-S. And recently went after a huge chunk of child support, over a grand. Of course, for 6 months she's lead husband on that she only wanted $300. Now that court is on Monday, she's coming up with all sorts of reasons why she can't lower it, including that my Dad is disrespectful towards her....

Anyways, yesterday I went to see my alternative medicine doctor, doctor B. He studied medicine in China and does a pulse diagnosis exam. His newest intern is from Holland. So as doctor B does the exam he's explaining everything to the intern. He gets to my liver and is telling the intern that I am very angry. Then doctor B really starts feeling my pulse and looks at me as say "You aren't just angry, You want to kill!!"

I laughed so hard. I know that I am angry at mother in law and the whole situation but I didn't realize I was that angry that my liver would tell the doctor that I wanted to kill.

I Thought I'd share that. If there is any group who would understand and get a kick out of this would be this group.

Hope you laughed a little.

DDD

As a Cutty drinker I was afraid your post was going to be scarey. :D What a relief that it is downright funny!
DDD

DammitJanet

Im with DDD. I was scared this was going to be a bad post about liver disease or pancreatic cancer...lol. TG it was funny!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm glad it tattled in this way... I, too, was frightened! LOL but ya know what? Amazing what our bodies say...

nvts

I'm guessing that my liver must be stapled to my forehead right about now!

Great story! You're suffering from Tattle-tale liver!

Beth

Mom2oddson

doctor B's eyes were really big when he looked at me and said that I wanted to kill. It was pretty funny.

P.S. If you have a lot of anger, he says avoid peanut butter and nuts. Triple up on all green veggies, especially the dark leafy green veggies.