My M&M's smell like Pepto-Bismal

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by flutterbee, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

Well, since I do not live in the USA I don't know about M&Ms, but all I can say on this thread is that it is WONDERFUL TO SEE STAR!! Star,I love you and I have missed you so much. So I send you a big hug and hope to see you around a bit more -- please.

Love, Esther

2. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Ummmm ... this is a very old thread from six years ago that somehow got resurrected again.

3. Wil Brisson

Wil Brisson New Member

Thanks do much, just had such a bag yesterday, though I originally described it as a minty medicinal taste and smell, had two others verify this to confirm it was not just me...bought another bag and they were fine...pep to bismol would b a good description as well, thought maybe bag was penetrated by smell of some adjacent candy...though smell was only obvious upon opening....explanation of being the result of leftover scents from a previous run of mint flavored candies seems plausible. The same day at same store bought a bag of oreos that had a handful of cookies missing...resealable bags not tamper proof..and yes I was binging after. A week of studying for a cert. exam.