My Memorial Page

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
What a beautiful tribute to your son. It's a wonderful memorial to him.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

(((hugs)))

lovemysons

Bette,
Thank you for sharing Tim's Memorial page with all of us...it is beautiful. I think of you often and I want you to know you are close to my heart and in my prayers.

love,
Tammy

tinamarie1

That is a beautiful memorial for him. I can't imagine how your heart must hurt with him gone. My prayers are with you and your family.
tina

tpcmom

Thank you all so much.

Thanks for letting me share my son with you. He was a great kid. My heart is broken, it's so hard. The only thing keeping me going is the reward fund and my other 2 boys.

We have court again Thurs. for my oldest difficult child. The atty still hasn't talked to the DA yet. I don't get why he is sitting on this. I want him to get a rehab, help. I'm paying this guy too, and I had to take a loan out to pay him. So what's the problem, he said he doesn't want to push it??

I don't know maybe I'm just a mess and can't think straight anyway. I have Tim gone, and now with my oldest, who knows what's going to happen. I'm sick, I can't eat. I've lost close to 20 pounds already. Which I can't really afford to lose that much. My clothes don't fit. One of my friends from work came in and brought me some clothes from her daughter, wasn't that sweet! She said I looke emanciated or how ever you spell that because my clothes just hang on me.

Keep my oldest in your prayers for me, I can't keep going thru this turmoil.

C.J.

Bette,

I wasn't aware of your terrible loss. Please accept my sincere condolences for what I know is a nightmare. I googled your son's name to find out what happened, and found a blog that you responded to with such grace and class. I hope you will one day see justice served for your son.

CJ

tpcmom

Well Thank you everyone! It still makes me cry when I go there.

CJ, if your talking about the one I think you are, I appreciate you kindness. When I was told about that by a friend of mine and went there, I was amazed how stories get turned around and rumors start and blame things that have no bearing at all in the whole matter. I just always advocate for my kids, and I always make sure that the truth is known.

I appreciate all your prayers, and please keep praying that we catch who ever did this. I will never rest.

Bette

Sunlight

bette, did you get my post about our similar last names? lol
also, I planted a tree in 1974 when my son died. it is right in my front yard, a huge maple now, with bird nests and squirrels. I love it. I call it Chucky's tree.

tpcmom

Janet,

No I don't remember seeing the post about similar last names? I told you we were similar all around! My oldest always reminds me of Ant. How close is it?

i was thinking of planting a tree, maybe out back, one day. I thought of that before, and getting a little plaque or something. I think that's a wonderful idea, and now look at how beautiful it is!

Sunlight

the tree I planted for Chucky is so pretty esp in the fall.
when the elec co came to trim it back I stood guard over each branch they trimmed...lol I love that tree. By the way I planted it in 1974 but just before he died of heart disease. he was sitting next to me in a lil red wagon watching me.
he died in July.

the next summer when the sun shone thru the front window I was in the livingroom. the sun lit up the front window exposing a small handprint of his. he must have leaned on the window and looked out one day. My jaw dropped when I saw the handprint looking like it was waving hi to me. I did not wash that window for about two yrs so I could see the print...lol

as you know from my PM we could be cousins. lmao

Sammie

Oh my God I am so sorry... I cannot imagine... What a good looking kid........... My heart breaks for you.... What a wonderful tribute to his life.........

Nancy

Bette,

Thank you for sharing your son with you. What a wonderful tribute. I wish you peace and I will pray for your older son.

Nancy

klmno

{{{HUGS}}}} I am so sorry that you have had to bear so much this summer - the loss of your son alone is more tragedy than any mother should have to experience. I sincerely hope they can find and prosecute who ever was involved. You are a strong person and clearly a loving mother. Your memorial page to your baby is a beautiful way to celebrate his life and hold onto the memories.

I sincerely hope your older son can get the help he needs.

KateM

Bette, you and your family continue to be in my prayers!

Thanks for sharing this beautiful tribute with us. Tim's eyes are awesome!He will always be remembered lovingly by his friends and family!

I read in last Sunday's Inquirer (front page) about families setting up reward funds.It is a shame that the Citizen's Crime Commission can't handle all the requests. I sincerely hope that he is caught soon. Any leads?