My Memorial Page

tpcmom

If anyone is interested in looking at the page I set up for my son.

It's still new, I just started it yesterday so I need to get more pics, and get the word out to his friends, they still go to his myspace and come around so when I see them I'll tell them to post something about him.

I cried last night when I viewed it, but maybe I need to do this, it just seems like I can't stop thinking of him or doing something for him. Like when I'd fight the schools over and over for him, nothing stopped me. Maybe all this will take that place so I find comfort in still doing and fighting for him?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
What a lovely tribute to your son. I'm sure all of his friends and family will love having a place to go and look at him and share their memories. Hugs, mom.

What a great job you did on that site! You certainly honored his memory well. He is a beautiful boy.

I like the idea of that, a virtual scrapbook! no sticky glue, lol!

LittleDudesMom

Bette,

that is a lovely tribute to your son. I'm sure it will keep you connected and give you comfort to know he was loved by so many.

Sharon

witzend

OMG, sweety. I don't know how I missed that this had happened. I'm so sorry. I'm going to try to catch up with the back posts. Please be strong for yourself and the rest of your family. I can't even imagine...

gottaloveem

What a nice tribute to your son Timmy. He sure was a handsome guy. I think it must be therapeutic putting that together. I'm keeping you and your family close in my thoughts.

tpcmom

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was and is theraputic for me, but every time I go there I sit here and cry when I see what his friends write, and one of the girls copied me the memorial fence where all the people in the neighborhood wrote things and brough teddy bears, candles and all cried there together for him. I posted this to on the memorial site and just sat there and cried looking at it, because I remember how unbelievable it was (they painted over it since and the captain of the police asked me if he could take all the tributes to his grave which I said was fine) so I'm glad that I was able to get that picture, but it was much more bigger than what it shows. It covers the whole fence and then the 3 garages that was next to the fence. It was amazing!

Thank you for visiting, it hurts to see like now where I'm sitting here crying, but they tell me that crying is part of the healing. So I'm doing alot of healing lately because all I do is cry.

Thank you all so much for being here for me and praying for me and my family.

Bette