My middle name is Elmers

gcvmom

Here we go again!
'Cuz I seem to be the only one around here who is holding myself together! :tongue:

On top of husband being unemployed, unmotivated, and struggling to cope with his seizure rebound because of our stupid mistake with his medications, now it seems that difficult child 1 is having a Crohn's flare and spending much of his time in the bathroom the past three days (not always producing much, just a lot of cramping, nausea and generally feeling like what he's trying to get out). He's missing the lacrosse camp we paid for and looks like he's missing a soccer scrimmage tonight as well. :(

difficult child 2 has been moody lately -- crabby, actually. I think puberty is ramping up the hormones. I think he's fairly stable right now, though. Except he just has trouble falling asleep lately and is super tired when I finally try to wake him up at noon! He's been more irritable and actually a little more easily frustrated and emotional the past few days, despite me trying to get him to bed by 10pm -- maybe because he's not going to sleep right away. But then he sleeps for 12+ hours. He's been known to sleep 15 hours if I let him.

easy child is actually doing o.k. and has been fairly decent to be around.

I guess I'm just worried about husband and difficult child 1. Sigh. Never a dull moment around here...

Last edited:

crazymama30

Are your guys somehow connected to mine? difficult child has been irritable the last few days (better today, knock on wood), and much more emotional also. husband is kicking up also. What the heck is with them?

Hugs. I am right there with you Ms. Elmers. Only I don't seem to be having the patience I usually do with all this ****. I am just tired of it.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Rob used to ramp up right before school started from the anticipation and anxiety.

With the chaos surrounding you I don't know how you are still standing. You are amazing.

Hugs,
Suz

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well I'll stick by you! Yuck yuck.

Ms. Elmer they will never know how good they go it until you become unglued... ha ha ha

I get it though... my family is falling apart all around me as well.
Heck we all may need stock in super glue.

Big huge hang in there and hug

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Elmer

Stick with the bottle

Don't buy the gun-

Completely understand.

Signed,

The Stapler