My mother...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I'm sorry TM
Sending you and your family much support and comfort.
It will still be a trying time for you having to take care of family and details.
Give Ducky a hug and yourself

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm so very sorry, TM. :crying: Sending you gentle hugs and prayers for peace as you work through your grief in the days ahead. Squeeze Duckie for me, too.

M

ML

TM I wil pray for your brother and you. Despite the losses along the way with your mom, this is still a huge one and I am so sorry. Love, prayers, hugs. ML

Star*

call 911........call 911
TM,

Deepest heartfelt sympathies and prayers for you and your family. Just know even though we can't be there with you, we're here for you.

Hugs & Love
Star

Lothlorien

I'm so sorry. That went so fast. I thought the docs were giving her a few more months? This must be a shock for all of you.

busywend

TM, I am so sorry to hear this. It was fast it seems.

Sending prayers out for your brother and the rest of you going through this trying time.

witzend

I'm sorry for your loss, and hope that your brother will not let his difficulties with this be an insurmountable burden.

klmno

I'm sorry, TM. Keep yourself strong and remember that we're here if you need reminders of things discussed on previous threads at any point thru this process. Sending cyber-hugs and strength....

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm very sorry, TM. Even if you try to prepare yourself, it's still a shock when it happens.

Big hugs,
Suz

smallworld

TM, I'm so very sorry. I will keep you and your entire family in my thoughts. Please take care of yourself as you take care of others.

Hugs.