My New Bed is finally together!

Lothlorien

Yipeeeeeeeeee! :bravo:

I bought one of those air matresses.....King size! Well, it's been in the boxes, in my garage for about 3 1/2 weeks! We took our bedroom apart and husband had to fix some settlement cracks and nail pops. Then he primed it and then finally painted this past weekend. So we put the bed together last night...what a PIA, but it was worth it in the end. It is so big and so comfortable.
husband didn't even bother me with his snoring. He likes to sleep with his hand under his head sometimes. I can't tell you how many times I've rolled over to an elbow in the face. Not anymore!!!

I've never had a really GOOD matress. Finally, we have a good one. I hope some of my aches and pains go away now! :smile:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Excellent! I love my cali-king sized tempurpedic! It's so awesome to be able to sleep and spread out and just sink into it. Did you get some nice pillows to go with your new bed??

Lothlorien

I bought a couple of King size pillows. 2 for us and 2 cheaper ones for the pillow shams. Wierd thing is that the pillows are too small for the pillow shams. They are all the same size, dimensionally, but I wonder how I'm going to stuff the shams so they look nice and fluffy.....wondering if I should take two of the regular pillow and put them in the shams. Anyone else had this problem?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I bought two nice KING size pillows at macy's and then H and I bought two cheap KING size pillows at Bed Bath and Beyond using our 20% coupon - they fit in the shams nicely but didn't break the bank. I have even discovered that I find the cheap pillows more comfy than the more expensive ones!