My new kitten , Pierre

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Isn't he just the most adorable lil fella!

And I have 2 females who look exactly like him you can have.......they showed up on my porch a couple of days ago. Cute as all get out, sweet and love cuddles, half starved to death but gaining weight fast. I think Minnie found them and brought them home. Unlike the rest of my stray pride, they can't get enough of people, so are adoptable.

Congrats on the new baby!

keista

So adorable. We want one, but our current kitty has 'issues' of her own and shows her displeasure all over the house. :(

SRL

He's way cute, but I have to chuckle at the name. When my kitten was very young we had a few sweet names in the hat before settling on Pippin. Now that he's a very feisty 20 pound giant I'm very glad we passed on the cute names!

So to any of you who are contemplating naming a cat, I suggest that you try it on in potential future situations like "%#@* you Sweetkins (or whatever), get off the counter. I just spent two hours making those pies!" or "Ugh! ____, you crazy thing, that really hurts when you walk across my chest when I'm asleep."

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I have a friend who's cat answers to 'Stripey A** Cat". Her given name is 'Tiki'. She was a holy terror as a kitten and got used to being yelled at to get her "Stripey A**" out of things. They abbreviate it as SAC for polite company.

keista

Thanks for the suggestion. I use a similar product that works well. I'd rather not receive such gifts in the first place and keep her a single kitty.