My pregnant sis went to the doctor today.....

donna723

A little girl! How neat! Little girls are so much fun! And you get to buy all those cute little dresses and shoes and little pink lacy things!

Can't wait to see the ultrasound picture! How far along is your sister? My daughter is 16 weeks now and we're dying to know if it's a boy or a girl! She wasn't scheduled for her next ultrasound till after the holidays but she's changing doctors so this one may be able to get her in a little sooner :D. I've already bought up every little gender-neutral thing I could find in the stores - every green, yellow or white thing they had, I bought!

donna723

OMG! I just looked at the picture! How cool is that! You can see her whole little face ... and that tiny little foot! Congratulations, Auntie!

trinityroyal

Wow! I just went back and looked at the picture.
How amazing. What a miracle.

Oh...and I'm so jealous, Mstang, that you get to shop for little girl clothes. WAAAY cuter than boy stuff (sniff...)

Trinity

mstang67chic

Going Green
I just realized......I hope she takes after me and not her mommy! I want to buy all kinds of hair things too and while I was born with a headful of it...my sister was bald till she was over a year old! LOL

klmno

Congratulations!! Although I have to admit, I must be looking at the photo the wrong way- it looked like a boy to me. I saw a foot, then just to the left- what was that? It appeared to me to signify "male".

Last edited:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
The little foot!!! So sweet!
Hey that's what all of those adorable baby hats are for! Both of my girls had very little hair, I got to buy and received all kinds of cute hats!!!

trinityroyal

Congratulations!! Although I have to admit, I must be looking at the photo the wrong way- it looked like a boy to me. I saw a foot, then just to the left- what was that? It appeared to me to signify "male".
Klmno, after your comment I had to look again. I think that was a tiny little hand, with all of the fingers straight.

Although...ultrasound techs have been wrong before...

klmno

Oh..DUH!! I looked at it again too. I must have had a moment of dyslexia last night!! I'm pretty confident that the ultrasound techs and dr's should be reading these and not me! LOL!!