My Princess is HERE!!!! in town at least...lol

DammitJanet

and she has already called and is pitching a fit because we didnt come get her tonight...lmao. Im going to get her at lunch tomorrow and bring her home. Gosh it feels like forever and it hasnt been a month!

I cant wait for Xmas to come so I can give her the phone....lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:dance::happyguy::its_all_good:

YAY!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you and her!

And don't feel too bad if you break down and give her the phone early. I'd find it hard to resist myself. lol

Have fun you two!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Somewhere, in my long succession of therapists, I was told that if ONE person made you feel special you will be a survivor. You are a saviour, DJ. There is no greater blessing for a child. In a way, you are a life giver.

DammitJanet

Im kinda thinking about telling her that Santa stopped by house looking for her a bit early this year and he had a conversation with me because he couldnt find her. He was very confused so he gave me this phone so she could keep up with me and I could keep up with him...lol. Do you think she would buy that?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh yeah, she would. Mine still believe I'm an elf. Retired elf, that is. LOL

Go for it. You two need to keep in touch as much as possible.

DDD

Just what I was wondering, Step. I've been pleasantly surprised how her Mom has stayed in touch...I'd be tip toeing to keep it on a positive roll. Maybe with her other kids it could cause a problem before Xmas. On a far more positive note.....I am REALLY happy for you Janet. DDD