My serial pedophile father just confessed to me in writing

svengandhi

Kudos to you for your bravery and for your efforts to help protect your sister and the other females in your family.

Please make sure to save or otherwise print out his confessions. I don't use Facebook but I think I read somewhere once that people can go in and edit their own posts so make sure he doesn't delete your evidence.

Can I say that I'm with those who wouldn't shed a tear if he saved the Crown a ton of money and ended it all?

Mattsmom277

It is all safely stored in my facebook inbox. He can delete his inbox copies but nobody but me can delete mine. That's a good thing for sure.

I truly don't care if he does something to himself or goes to prison. I just know this is coming to an end of his reign of terror as I call it. And for that I can only be more grateful than I have ever been.

My sister was to arrive this afternoon until Tuesday. Table covered in 13th birthday gifts, huge party planned for Sunday. Her mom will now not bring her. She said horrible things to my sister and left her alone and took off with my sister standing there sobbing. My sister tried her cell many times, her mother declined the calls and eventually has no switched her phone right off. She told my sister she was never coming back here because she feels my sister is now going to be taken into protective custody of foster care because she has also violated an order regarding my sister and dad that clearly states if she does, my sister is to be removed. This is not something I've done, it's something she's done. She told my sister she obviously doesn't love her as a mother. And that she is going to grow up just like her 19 year old sister (who was raped by my father but my sisters mother cast her out and insists she voluntarily seduced him. At 15 years old. Then ran crying rape to the courts and got my sister put into foster care for protection). Now my sister isn't answering my messages via her cell phone. It's a right mess. I can't stand the thought of her this upset and alone. What hateful things to say to a little girl. :(

H

HaoZi

The poor kid, I hope you're able to get in touch with her soon and can help her.

Mattsmom277

Well for various reasons I had to get moving on this. I contacted the on call worker for the child protective office in her area where there is a lengthy history of their involvement. I had many conversations with the worker assigned to his in past. Was told that on next business day, Tuesday, all of her notes will be given to proper worker. That meantime, i was to contact provincial police and tell them some of this, give her name as telling me to call, that she said to request a wellness and safety check today, now. Check for furnace being broken, broken windows, verify my fahter went to her school in violation of an existing order to have no contact, and was told to specifically say their agency deems it a child protection AND police matter at this stage. That he is a known serial pedophile in their system and that they cannot act before Tuesday except via police involvement, therefore SHE wants the safety check done right away by police. I followed through. I may or may not hear from another officer before they go to her house. I have no clue what may or may not happen. But i was assured this is NOT the end regardless, it is now a full blown child protection issue and that they are happy to take it on given the history. Wow.
I was assured the worker would contact me if it was deemed she shoudl be removed as it is their policy to temporarily place with family (me!) if at all possible and she respects I won't see my sister in foster care. She thanked me profusely. Time to wait now I guess.

Star*

call 911........call 911
What an awful thing for a Mother to tell a 13 year old. Good grief! I'm glad she has you! Isn't it weird- here you were saying goodbye to one child and now you are saying hello to another?

Hang tough kiddo.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Coming in late to this, but want to commend you on your strength and courage to face this horrible and painful situation in order to see justice served. Many hugs and prayers to see you through to its conclusion.

Mattsmom277

Thank you all so so much. I needed a place to let it out and you always all rise to the occassion to know what to say and how to say it. It means a lot.

I'm still awaiting calls from child protection and the provincial police, but if say there were not home at this time or something, it may drag out while tracking everybody down. I'm off to bed with my s/o to get a much needed sleep. I plan to sleep to end all sleeps. Phone beside me with ringer set to loud so I can wake if a call comes. I will update when something happens to share.

H

HaoZi

I've been watching for updates. I hope he didn't contact her to come to him. :S

witzend

Coming in late to the game, but I wanted you to know you and your sister are in my thoughts. Do make pdf copies of the things in your inboxes. Contact Facebook administrators and tell them that a child molester sent you a confession and you need them to preserve the evidence of his IP address.

Insofar as your dad killing himself? I say "good riddance to bad rubbish". Hope it works out for him this time. I'm practically in a walker but I'd come dance on his grave with you.

Mattsmom277

I never even thought of contacting facebook for that purpose. That is brilliant and I'm getting on that as soon as I post this. Thank you for a genius suggestion!!!!

I never did hear anything from child protection or provincial police last night. I do know my sister still has not used her cell phone to access facebook since falling off the radar yesterday. I did however wake this morning to a message from her 16 year old sister, left at 2a.m. She has never messaged me before. It said "Go BEEP yourself B" (insert swear words that are likely obvious to you all). So I assume that means police visit didn't go over well. No clue what went on or what impact it had. I know this is how the system works. If it was my own child they would have contacted me afterward however this is not a child of mine so the police can't discuss minor child with me, even though she's my sister. I get that. I know child protection is going to be busy on Tuesday and they DO discuss things with me if history and yesterday is any indicator. I'll be glad when this weekend is over. It is obvious from the 16 year old poor things message that just as the mother has blacklisted and maligned the eldest daughter to the point the 2 girls loathe their sister, I have no been put on that list too by the mother. I can only pray my sister knows how much I love her and sees through the lies and knows there is more to the story and I am always here for her as I tell her always.

H

HaoZi

Does she know any of this stuff about your father? Or do you suspect she's been told?

Mattsmom277

Her mother refuses to let her know about my fathers past. She has only ever said to my sister that the eldest daughter, the on who is shunned, seduced and had sex with my father and therefore she is a tramp, etc etc. My sister has been told by her mother that my father was not at fault, that he was too drunk and thought that he was having sex with her (the mother). And that because of this sister, my sister and the middle girl were removed for a year into foster care. Can you all believe it? When I spoke to her mother to tell her yesterday that he confessed in writing to every person he raped or sexually assaulted, I told her he confessed to also raping her daughter. She said NO. My daughter "F'ed" your sisters father. That is when the call degraded to yelling and screaming. She went postal on me, I yelled back to try to calm her down to just breathe, and LISTEN. And she went off that I was going to never see my sister again etc and I had to hang up because I could no longer listen to her craziness. She then went home and was hysterical and screeching at my sister. Accused my sister of stuff (untrue stuff) and said she's going to turn out just like S. (the elder shunned sister), that she'll treat people horribly her whole life like S. and that my sister obviously does not love her mother. Unreal!

The 16 year old sister just fb'ed me to say that my sister never wants to speak to me again because i'm trying to destroy her life and have her taken away for ever from her mom just like the other sister S. And to never ever talk to my sister again.

I had discussion with the child protection worker yesterday about this kind of thing. Me being thrown under the bus by the mother just like the other sister. THe worker told me if I have any opening to clue my sister and the 16 year old in to what my father is like and my concern is for my sisters safety, to take it with the child protection agencies blessing, and make sure the girls know the facts about our father.

So I responded as guided by the worker and explained in a fb message to this girl that I called police to verify my father went against the law and court order to the shcool and was using fb behind everyones back to see my sister because HE committed a crime. That her mother only could have my sister taken away if she SENT my sister off with our father so she was never at risk for losing my sister for this reason, because he SNUCK and had NO PERMISSION. Josie was NOT in trouble, it was NOT her fault. And her mother did not KNOW about it all. So it is our father who broke the law. The police needed only to verify he broke the law yesterday so they can arrest him and stop him. If Josie was ever to be taken away from her mohter I explained it would have nothing to do with stuff about our father and it would be if she wasn't providing safety, security and care to Josie in the house every day.

I then told her he is serial pedophile, all his victims, that he confessed to it all in writing and is going to be going to jail. Told her the TRUTH about her eldest sister, that she was raped and he CONFESSED to it in writing. She has been misinformed and my sister too. Then I explained I only want best for my sister and this was to protect her from a monster, and it is required by law for any adult knowing this man goes near my sister to call the law. Period.

We'll see how this all plays out.

KTMom91

Keeping you and Josie in my prayers, M. I hope her sister calms down and realizes you were trying to protect them all. Many hugs.

H

HaoZi

I hope your sister is safe and the other one sees sense. Have a feeling her mother will be in denial until she dies.

TerryJ2

VERY GOOD!!!! I am so relieved. You are doing the right thing.
And I am so sorry you have to live through this again.
Many hugs.

Mattsmom277

Ugh. That woman , my sisters mother, has no sense. Someone said in denial till she dies? Yup. So first I got a message from the 16 year old that i was a beeping beeping such and such etc. Not the poor kids fault, if what she thinks is the truth I would be upset too and teens tend to mouth off and name call when wronged. That doesn't bother me except to make me hurt for that kid too, not just my sister. She went on to say hateful stuff and that they will hate me forever like the oldest girl S who they will never talk to again. *sigh*

Then my sister sent a message, why did i feel she needed protection. Tried to explain and follow through with explaining abou tour father. Her mother told her to stop reading, so I guess she's sitting right beside monitoring. COnvinced my sister that she doesn't want to know about our father, anything I have to say about him and that it is not my place to worry if she is safe and it is her mothers job not mine. *sigh*

So the message the 16 year old got was intercepted too. My hope is left in the fact that I knwo my sister doesn't do upkeep on her inbox messages so it isn't deleted I'm sure. Just not read. So if she gets curious and her mom isn't around, maybe she'll read it. If only she knew that no calls would have been made if her mother DID the job of keeping her safe.

Mattsmom277

oh my word, this woman takes the cake. Hate to call someone stupid, but she is. So she has been upset because she was convinced if my father saw my sister SHE would get in trouble herself and my sister would be taken away from her. The court order says that he can't see her and it also says that if my sisters mom ALLOWS contact she is in trouble and my sister would be removed from her care. The court was wise. They knew she was ridiculous enough to allow the visits so they put that clause in. The key word here is the ALLOW part. She has to ALLOW contact to lose my sister and be liable. She is so ridiculous she won't see sense and listen to anybody on this. She is convinced that if my father SNEAKS and sees my sister BEHIND HER BACK and they admit it happened, that she is in trouble still and still has my sister taken from her care. HELLO??????????? Talking to her is like talking to a ... I don't know ... not something of normal even low intelligence. Because okay, so she thought that but now it was explained to her she should GET IT? Right? Nope!

So she told the police that my father went to the school but left gifts and money and cell phone card with a 3rd party and did it without seeing my sister and she went so far as telling the police he also told the 3rd party to wait to give it to my sister until he was gone from the area because he didn't want to get in trouble. She didn't do this to protect my father. She did it to avoid being punished under the court order and to avoid the police leaving with my sister as per the court orders instructions if she allows contact. HELLO? She did not ALLOW it. What does it take for her to clue in? So she lied to the police, which means they did NOT pursue my father for breaching the order. Can you all believe this crud?

The worst part? She had my sister lie to me and replace the truth my sister already told me and the truth her mother already told me, with this new story. My sister is convinced that otherwise she is taken away and her mom gets arrested when her mom didn't do anything wrong. So she of course is going with the lie because she feels it stupid to get taken away and scary to get taken away just because he snuck to her school. She's a kid and she believes what her mom tells her to believe, so to her, its logical that the lie isn't a "bad" lie when it means her and her mohter don't suffer for something neither had control over when he turned up like that. My sister deserves better, so much better. I finally just wanted to divert the topic so I said nothing about it anymore except "okay J". And then she disappeared offline again. Then she turned up online frm her school friends house and seemed happy I was to her mind convinced her dad did nothing wrong so she thinks everything going on is going to go away and we can all move on. Meanwhile I got a vile message from her mother. I didn't respond and I will not respond. I will have conversation when my sister allows it with her, I'm in it for my sister for the long haul. But I am not getting into verbal barrages with a lunatic like her mother.

This would have went so different if it had happened before a 4 day weekend where there were no case workers working, instead of one emergency on call worker who takes calls and dispatches police when needed but has to stay in a building covering issues for 4 towns on weekends. Argh! Now it will all crank back up again Tuesday when the regular worker takes this on. And of course I have no choice but to explain to worker that my sister was told to lie as I explained above, and tell them what my sister told me until this new "story" and what her mother told me until this new "story". The saving grace being my father admitted in that disgusting 2 hour online "confession" conversation that he had been there without permission and had seen Josie "but didn't go there to hurt her, just to see her and give her the gifts and make sure she could put a card on her cell phone".

I'm so tired of this woman. I want to not hate her. She's my sisters mother and my sister is just turned 13 so I have to find a way to manage about her for years if I want to be in my sisters life. Can you imagine if child protection finds cause to remove my sister? (Wouldn't be hard frankly) If so, she comes to me. Imagine dealing with his lunatic space cadet then??? I worked my butt off to turn my "former" difficult child into a easy child and watch him grow wings and fly the coop just over a week ago to a new adventure into productive adult living. Have I suceeded in one to be saddled with another, in the form of this 38 year old nutbar? I'm in for the long haul with my sister. Her mother though? I can't deal. ARGH!