My seriously lame day!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I hope your days have been better!

This morning we went to mother in law's house to say hey, just husband and I. mother in law told me yes Grandpa is staying. YIPEE
She tried to act like it was no big deal... OK

father in law of course had all of these comments about why is K not doing well? Well why aren't the Doctors helping?
Well are we being positive?
Why would we *make* her stop Piano?

GGGRRRRR!

SO, I pick up K from school she has her last piano lesson and I was going to explain everything to her teacher.
K is worked up, mad that I do not have a snack she likes. Upset because she got in trouble at school. (Not really, just asked to be quiet)
Jumped out of car at piano, screamed at me not to come in.
Got angry at piano teacher.
Oh, was talking about "fairies" this morning also.
Yelled at me the whole way home that I was going the wrong way. Sucked her thumb in the back seat, making weird little baby giggling noises. She made these noises at piano also.

In-laws showed up right when we got home. I made k a snack. She proceeded to elevate in a giddy weird way.

husband took N and our cat Big Momma (Rainier) to the vet. She has a weird skin thing and really bad breath.

He calls me, the skin? They don't know. But are concerned about her mouth. She has had a couple teeth removed and bad gums.
So they are concerned about diabetes or feline leukemia or feline aids. She is fully vaccinated, but.

So they are running all of the blood work, skin work etc.
We need to get a urine sample! WHAT?
300$ YIKES... but what can I do?
So we have all of these antibiotics and oral washes.
The tests besides the urine will be ready tomorrow they think.

N had her 3rd bloody nose tonight. She is coughing up a storm still, was up wandering all flushed.

husband got home with N and the poor thing broke down sobbing. Grandma and Grandpa had left before she got to see them.
husband had to bring her over to their house for a few minutes (they had dinner plans) she was scared to see them once there!

So they have been here 1 day. My kids are a wreck. My beloved cat is, who knows, she is only 8yo.
Today can end.
Thanks for reading. N is coughing I need to go give her a RICOLA!!! and some tea.

Andy

Wow! What a day. Have you tried Delsym for N's cough? It helps our family. The grandparent thing sounds confusing for the girls?

Yesterday is done - Hope today is better.

Jena

hi,

did Grey's help at all last night??? You need to find a closet and get into it periodically for the next week or so to stay safe. I'm sorry what a pain in the ***!!!

Have you ever tried Vicks for the coughing on N's chest?? I do this for easy child, she gets horrible coughs, that and hot tea like you were saying seems to soothe her somewhat. In regards to the questions about K, they totally need not!! I hate when my family does that, it's like hello where have you guys been do you not get it???

They don't get it. Don't even engage it's not worth it. Just breath, deep breaths. You'll make it through the holidays. Was K upset about ending piano at all, did she seem bothered by it??

As far as the cat is concerned, ok you totally didn't need that!!! cats with teeth being pulled, wow i never in my life. What a nightmare. I'm so bad, it's like my animals live in wild with me, i take them for initial shots, than it's good luck to you after that. LOL

I hope hope today is better and N feels better, and K has a much better day in school and no one bothers you!!!

(((hugs))))

klmno

Did you pray for patience at some point in your past? I'm sending vibes of strength and courage and warrier armour to withstand this for the next couple of months.....

Star*

call 911........call 911
For nosebleeds? OMG I know this sounds weird but it REALLY makes your sensitive sinus tissues REJUVINATED.....don't laugh - KY Jelly. It's water based and you put a little on a Q-tip and swirl it around to coat the nostril - then do it on the other side. I used to get horrible nosebleeds in the Winter and the Dermatologist said the skin in your nasal passages is very sensitive and prone to drying out. If it gets NO moisture - (and saline is salt) then it can't revive itself - Try it - it makes you feel like you are breathing the freshest air.

Tell K that I am trying to learn how to play piano. I have a magical piano - it plays all by itself and lights up to teach me where to put my fingers. I love it. Also tell her the dark fairies will NOT come to her house. They are here with me and have strict orders NOT to come to her home.

Tell N that I believe with Barkleigh outside he'll grab all the sounds that scare her in her own home, and when she leaves the house maybe if she put a leaf of his in her pocket it would help??

Hugs
Star

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thank you ladies. As always reading here makes me smile.
N is staying home again. I broke down and had Occupational Therapist (OT) give the poor thing some cough medicine.

Star* I completely forgot about that! K's allergist told us about that! Now I have to go and buy some... walk of the hussy to the store. I will have cough drops, maxi-pads, and K-Y jelly! Oh and a new litter box to try and collect Rainey's urine!!!

Too funny!:hellosoldier:

Poor husband's Spondylitis is so bad right now. He is pretty stressed.
Breath. I am trying to get a Menstrual Migraine on top of it! Yeah!!!

K did not do her homework and was very upset this morning, up very early... racing thoughts.

Star* I will try the leaf idea. Especially for N's apt next week.

Hey it is Friday... lots of time with the inlaws.:hammer: