My Sweet Chelsea

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
...has joined her beloved big sis, Molly.

When I woke up this morning she was acting very strangely. I thought she'd had a stroke. I called my brother and he came over. We got an emergency appointment with the vet. The doctor found a huge tumor in her throat and that probably explained why she hasn't been eating much and has been choking occasionally on her food. He said she was having seizures, which accounted for her erratic behavior this morning. I stayed with her to the end. I'm so sad. My sweet Chelsea. There never was a nicer dog. Ever.

Suz :9-07tears:

DDD

I'm so sorry, my friend. You've shared so much of your life with Chelsea that it will take awhile to get back to normal. Hugs. DDD

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sorry Chelsea is no longer with you, but at least she and Molly are together....... thinking of your sadness......

Star*

call 911........call 911
Suz,

I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest heartfelt sympathies along with strength to get through this very, very difficult time for you.

Our deepest sympathies for your loss -
Star, Bull, Casper, Pootie & Rudy

busywend

Sorry, Suz. I know your heart is aching right now. You gave her good lovin' and I am sure she appreciated it.

HUGS!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I'm so sorry Suz. Our babies bring such joy into our lives each and every day. I know Chelsea was well loved by you and had a very good life with you. I'm so glad she's with Molly. Sending lots of hugs and love.

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Chelsea will have lots of friends over that Rainbow Bridge! My Lady, Buddy and Sunny will greet her on the other side (mini schnauzer, and 2 Goldens)

Gentle hugs, Vickie