Myrtle Beach was great!

TerryJ2

Missed the rest of you ...
Tony makes great fried fish (why was that the first thing that came to mind?). Janet has VERY interesting stories. DaisyFace's son WRITES interesting stories :). Janet gave me the Great Outlet Mall Tour, where I bought a Disney/Winnie the Pooh tshirt and fudge, and Janet got a pink laptop case. We had dinner another night at a great seafood place (and yes, I took a picture). The beach was gorgeous and DF and her son and I got to walk barefoot on the sand, step into the water and of course, I took a nap. I think I slept through most of the trip. When I wasn't eating, that is. Or reading. Yes, I did talk occasionally.

shellyd67

I am so glad you all enjoyed yourselves ... Janet and Tony seem like such great people ... I would love to spend time with all of you ... If anyone is ever in the Philly area let me know ...

DammitJanet

Yes, the Calabash style seafood is the best there is in my opinion. I just dont think you can go to Myrtle Beach without eating at one of those seafood places. Yummy! Im glad you liked Tony's fish. I think he is the best. Tangier Outlet is a fun place to shop and I am glad I got that laptop bag, it will make it much easier for me to pack up all my stuff now.

If I ever get to head North, I hope maybe I can stop for coffee or a coke along my way to see members.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm jealous. But I'll get over it. lol

Sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Janet, you get up this far North and you won't be "just stopping in for coffee or a coke", we'd at least make a day of it. And of course you'd have to see if you can drag Star along........ :rofl:

I'll get down there eventually. easy child and sister in law promised to take me, I'm holding them to it. :D

DDD

Glad you posted as I was wondering how it went. I should have known that any CD gettogether is a great experience. DDD

TerryJ2

Well, I just had to take a bit of time to sleep off the car sickness and load the pics, but now it's done. :) Maybe I can get some paintings out of these photos, as well. There are many more but these are the highlights. (I stopped in Wilmington on the way home and took pics on the water there, too.)

klmno

I wish I had been there....it hoovers that I couldn't be.

Terry- we need to touch base soon. DJ- I'll be not too far from you (I think) in 2 1/2 weeks if you want to try to get together. I tried to switch these trips but couldn't.

I had wanted to meet DF, too, because I thought we've had similar frustrations the past couple of years. DF, PM me if you are near a coastline and want to get together over the next mo or two.

I'm not sure who else made it to MB this time- did Star go?

DammitJanet

K...if you are coming down 95 anytime and go into Lumberton, just let me know when you will be here and I can meet up. I have met several members on their way up and down from FL.

Lothlorien

Next time I go to Florida, I'm getting husband to make a pit stop by you Janet.

I'll be in Baltimore the last week in January if anyone's interested.

klmno

Terry, we can get together...either I'll PM you in a week or two or you can PM me.

DJ, I'll be at the same place I was several times last winter...I don't know if that's close enough to be convenient for you or not but you can let me know.