Myspace for Dogs :)

tinamarie1

I have way too much time on my hands, I swear. One of my coworkers showed me this sight, and I made a page for my dog, Lilly Anne...

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/756723

I even made videos on there you will have to watch. If any of you are semi looney like me and have a page like this...please share!! I could look at the dogs all day on this site. Its so cute and I love looking at their nick names.

klmno

Hey! I have looked at this twice now and still am speechless! LOL! I love my two lapdogs with all my heart- but I'm sitting here thinking "well, are other dog owners/lovers going to respond and communicate and make friends? Are they going to ask that our dogs get together for playdates? Are the "friends" on the page people who signed up to be friends or are these photos of other dogs that your dogs play with?"

Sorry- I'm a little dense sometimes- but, it is a cute concept and a nice way to show our loved furballs off!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Lilly is beautiful. And way too cute catching the bubbles. lmao

I haven't seen this site before. Hmmmmmm I've got tons of pics of the dogs. Maybe I'll find some time and join.

tinamarie1

klmno, i haven't had any people contact me wanting play dates or anything. However thats kind of a cute idea. I think its more for people just to show off their babies. I could look at the profiles all day on there..the diary's are cute too...told from the dogs perspective. Its fun to have it just so that I can show relatives when we are out of town, i can say, hey let me show you how big lilly has gotten...they get a kick out of it (and probably go off and say "she will be the crazy one who only talks to animals when she gets old")

klmno

Well, there are a lot of worse things we could be doing! And, our pets sometimes have more sense and more of a life than we do, right? Thanks for the link- and explanation- it takes a little more for me to get it sometimes- sorry :( I think I might send the link to my Mom-

KTMom91

I didn't know there was a myspace specifically for dogs...Buddy has an actual myspace page, with the people. I started it when Miss KT got hers, to help keep tabs on what was going on. She thought it was so funny the dog had a myspace that she had all her friends "friend" the dog. Now he needs Facebook...

donna723

I haven't put my girls on Dogster yet because I haven't had the time, but I'm on their mailing list and get their monthly email newsletter! There's all kinds of good information on there.

And for those "cat people" out there, there's another one called catster.com. Really!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH MY GOOD NESSSSSSSSSS!

The way Lily patty cakes the bubbles is TOOOOOO TOOOOO precious!

What a love!