Name the stray contest! and an update

mstang67chic

Going Green
I have GOT to come up with a name for this dog. husband has been calling him....*sigh* b o n e r and the stupid dog ANSWERS to it! :slap:

So...throw some ideas out there and let's see what we can come up with!

As for the update....yesterday husband and I (difficult child decided to stay home) went to my dad's for Easter. When we got home around 9 last night, the dog was gone. I walked the entire fence line and never saw a hole so I'm not sure how he got out. Anyhoo...this morning I go out the front door and there he is! Standing in the middle of the street (again) looking at me like "can I come back??) I called him and he ran up and came in on the enclosed front porch (where it was still kind of dark) and once he was in, I reached down and petted him. When my hand came into contact with something the same consistancy as mud, that's what I thought it was and decided to give him a bath after I got off work.

Yeah.

It wasn't mud.

It was on my hand, my jacket sleeve AND my pantleg from where he leaned against me. :sick: To make matters worse....it was kitty poo which, to me, stinks MUCH worse than the doggy variety.

So....that's my update for the day. Let's see what kind of names we can come up with!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Rascal.

I mean c'mon.........the guy plays in kitty poo. :rofl:

I'm not picking on him. I have one that eats it every chance she gets.....and she wonders why I won't let her *kiss* me. ewwwwwwwwwwwww

nvts

Oops. That would be the perfect name - oops that you found him and it's "poo" spelled backwards!:rofl:

I'm headed to the corner to hang out with Abbey and Star!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
SUCKA - cause that's what YOU is........a sucka.........:tongue:

or

KEEPER - cause I KNEW YOU WOULD KEEP HIM........

I think he's georgeous.......so George......Georgeous George.

DammitJanet

I think Rascal is good. I am partial to Rufus because that was my first dogs name.

We had one dog which Cory named Gangster because he was solid black and got into so much trouble...lol.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
How about Just plain "Bob"

My JR will rub herself in anything thats foul smelling-puts her head down to the ground then just slides along it on her side. Her favorite is bugs of any kind - she kills them then does this what I call her "perfume rub" She also does it if one of the other dogs eats grass then tosses their cookies which is pretty gross.

And Terrier types are notorious for finding their way out -under/over, doesn't matter - I have to be careful how we place the Patio furniture - too close to the fence she will leap over it.

Marcie

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
If the dog is answering to "B-oner", it must sound close to whatever his name is...

perhaps Joe?

Also--and maybe you've already addressed this in another thread about the dog--did you ever take him to have him scanned for a possible micro-chip? I would do that before officially making him a part of the family....

--DaisyF

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I like Keeper. Or you could modify it and call him Fish and when people ask why, you can tell them cause he's a "keeper".

I like Buster and Rascal, too.

Alfalfa?

Diogi? (D-O-G)

Had a friend who named her dog Guess. Had lots of fun with that one.