Nana's Halloween Party Today

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Evidently it was a big hit, Darrin has been bugging easy child to death about am I going to do it again next year and what activities we'll be doing. :rofl:

I'm just glad they had fun as that was the point.

Although I'm still trying to figure out how I got stuck with the bulk of the candy. lol I told easy child today I'm going to divvy it up and they're going to get it cuz I sure as heck don't need it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Pretty much no kids in the area, and would not really be enough to hand out that way. Plus a large portion of it is candy corn and candy pumpkins and they're not in wrappers. So I'm sure no parents who don't know me would want their kids having it.

I do have a friend coming over to borrow a couple of the pumpkin parts (potato head man ones) for her pumpkin tomorrow night, maybe I can push some of the candy off onto her boys. lol

InsaneCdn

Here, anyone with leftover halloween candy is welcome to donate it to the police station.
Every year, especially in the poorer areas, little ones get "robbed" of their candy.
Police do trace the culprits - its amazing how many they catch - but the poor victim-kids really just want their candy back...
So, the police use the donated candy to replace the "stolen" candy.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Our police roam the city streets on beggars night. I mean they're out in full force. Not so much to "patrol" (although I'm sure they're keeping an eye on things) than to hand out candy to the kiddos. I can call and ask if they can use it, doesn't hurt. Thanks for the idea.

Mattsmom277

Loved your party plans and update. Not surprised all had fun, you went all out! I do agree perhaps you've started a tradition. Wonderful!

keista

Around here, our fire departments hand out candy. They have set times for the kids to go trick or treating at the fire stations. Check with them.