*Nancy*

Nancy

I wish I knew. She came home this past weekend, the boyfriend picked her up. She spent the entire weekend in the basement with the boyfriend other than when he went home to sleep. By noon Monday I was ready to explode and husband told her he was going to drive her back to college. I left and went to the mall to get out of the house. boyfriend drove her back at 1 and stayed there until 9 p.m. She certainly didn't come home to see husband or I and she never came home Sunday night. She waltzed in at 7 am with the boyfriend and headed to the basement.

She has no contact with any of us while there, doesn't call or text, so she doesn't miss us. She told me today (after I texted her) that she was coming home this weekend I told her that we weren't going to be home and the doors would be locked. husband called her tonight and told her he wasn't paying for her to be a commuter student and if the boyfriend wanted to see her he could go there and visit. If she insisted then she would have to drop out of school and get a job and apartment. She has made no effort to meet any new people and spends every minute of every day texting the boyfriend.

Thursday night is drunk night, she goes to this girl 's apt that she knows from hs and drinks all night.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
husband called her tonight and told her he wasn't paying for her to be a commuter student and if the boyfriend wanted to see her he could go there and visit. If she insisted then she would have to drop out of school and get a job and apartment.

Perfect!

Have you changed the locks on your house yet? Do you need to so she won't sneak in if you are away?

Suz

Nancy

She doesn't have a house key. She can get into the garage but not the house. If I took the battery out of the outside garage pad she can't even get in there.

Nancy

gcvmom

Here we go again!
She certainly didn't come home to see husband or I and she never came home Sunday night. She waltzed in at 7 am with the boyfriend and headed to the basement.

She has no contact with any of us while there, doesn't call or text, so she doesn't miss us. ... husband called her tonight and told her he wasn't paying for her to be a commuter student and if the boyfriend wanted to see her he could go there and visit.

I agree, that's a great approach! This is going to be an interesting experiment...