Need a Funny?

susiestar

Roll With It
This wedding video is awesome!! This must have been one truly FUN wedding!! The bride's dad is truly a great guy for his part in this!

Enjoy!

shellyd67

This is great. In our area we have Mummer's (string bands who wear elaborate outfits) and when husband and I got married my Dad dressed up like the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and led them into my wedding reception to our surprise ! It was wonderful memory I will always cherish !!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Now that is an AWESOME Father Daughter relationship.......LOVED IT! Made me smile big - and what a beautiful bride and groom - BEST WISHES TO THE COUPLE!!!! Thankx Susie*

susiestar

Roll With It
This brings back memories of my parents teaching me the dances they did in college to all those old songs, and also being at my best friends and having her mom and Gma teach us the hustle and the charleston and those kinds of dances. My dad had a ton of old 45s because he worked in a radio station in hs/college and got all sorts of promo records, so we learned dances to all sorts of old sixties songs. For some reason the "One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater" song always sticks in my mind with these memories.