Need board juju! difficult child has a call back interview today!

Kathy813

Staff member
difficult child received a call 15 minutes after she left a job inteview last Tuesday to come back for another group interview today.

Please keep that board juju coming!

~Kathy

Last edited:

Nancy

Sending good thoughts that she knocks their socks off. Got a good feeling about this. Will be thinking of her all day.

Nancy

Kathy813

Staff member
Well, I talked to her and she said it went well but there were 8 people there (the original group was over 20) and there is only one position. difficult child said that some of the others also had hair experience so she is not getting her hopes up.

She said she was out dropping off resumes at other salons close by to that one. I told her about one I saw last night that was accepting walk-in applications so she said that she would go by there, too.

difficult child really is trying but there are so many other people looking for low level jobs, too.

~Kathy

Nancy

You must be proud of her, she's starting to take the initiative. Now that she has gotten her feet wet she can target a certain area she would like to work in every day.

Did they say when they would make a decision? I'm still crossing all body parts.

Nancy