Need Book Recommendations Again...

DDD

husband and I have been on a reading binge. Is anyone reading something new
that we might enjoy?

by the way, I ordered the Adult Aspie book that Fran recommended and it is really
really valuable. I wish I had been able to read it years ago. DDD

DammitJanet

I love the Kellerman's. Faye and her husband Jonathan. They also have a son named Steven I believe who has started writing. They are psychological mystery writers.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I just read the latest from Carol O'Connel. She has a series featuring Kathy Mallory but this one was a stand alone in a different "world". (Not sci-fi, just not Kathy's world)

Dana Stabenow is a good one too.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Diana Gabaldon, Kay Hooper, Linda Lael Miller, Nevada Barr, Carol Nelson Douglas, Diane Mott Davidson, Stephenie Meyer...

I read a lot too, these are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head. Historical fiction, time travel, murder mysteries, cats, vampires and cooking. In no particular order... LOL

mstang67chic

Going Green
Oh well, if you want an actual LIST LOL :

Dana Stabenow, Carol O'Connel, Sue Grafton, James Patterson, PJ Tracey, JD Robb, Jeffrey Deaver, Jeff Lindsay, Janet Evanovitch, Patricia Cornwell, Charlaine Harris.

Like Step, this is what I came up with off the top of my head.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I recently read the following and I found them to be good for the most part. The ones with astericks were my faves:

*My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young

**The Winter Rose by Jennifer Donnelly (Read Daughter of York first though)

The Rest of her Life by Laura Moriarty

*The Third Angel by Alice Hoffman

Songs of the HUmback Whale by Jodi Picult - one of all her books that I've read that I really didn't enjoy, but it was still good because I like her style of writing.

Currently, I am reading, The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Baeurmeister. I like it so far. It's very interesting, though not a fast read.

I tend to donate or give away most of the books I read, so I often can't remember the titles until I take an interest in them at the library or book store. I can't tell you how many times I've take a book out only to discover I've already read it!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Water for Elephants
by: Sara Gruen

Wishful Drinking
by: Carrie Fisher

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
by: David Wrobleski

All very good

husband has even taken them with to Idaho.

SRL

I'm reading a young adult fantasy series called Gregor the Overlander and it's been excellent. I read the first book Saturday and went back to the library yesterday for the rest.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I tend to donate or give away most of the books I read, so I often can't remember the titles until I take an interest in them at the library or book store. I can't tell you how many times I've take a book out only to discover I've already read it!!!/QUOTE]

LOL - I don't usually do this, for some reason I can remember, however my mom and I trade books all the time, so we came up with a solution... We have a database on our server that she can access!

If she's out at the bookstore, she can call me and check on an author. And vice-versa.

However this is a lot of work to set up and if I didn't read about 300 pages a day I wouldn't...