Need help to cope if he gets 15 yeard jail

Nancy

Dear Star,

I just saw this and I'm so sorry your heart is in such pain. I do understand that pain in your gut and in your heart at the very thought of your boy having to go to prison. I am waiting myself for our difficult child's court date and she will be facing 6 months in detention. I know that's nothing compared to what you are dealing with but I am scared silly over it so I can imagine your worry.

I'm sending all the positive thoughts I can your way. Please know that we all care about you and your difficult child. I don't know how you motivate someone in this instance except to try and convince him that he can't give up and he has to go on with his life and show them that they are wrong in their assessment of him.

Hugs,
Nancy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nancy,

Do ever placate your situation or compare it because -

You have not lived where I've lived, or done what I've done or been given the life that I've had (I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I'm content with it now)

YOU have JUST as MUCH RIGHT to be upset, worried, scared, concerned as I do. Just different circumstances all the way around.

In the end - it really is all about anyones child facing jail time; any length of time. I can't tell you that Department of Juvenile Justice is less scary than prison is. People who are in those places are there for a reason.

I am putting it to (kneel beside my bed and talk to my higher power).

I'll keep you in my (above)

Hugs
Star

Abbey

Spork Queen
TM. Thank you for being on top of the religion issue.

While I believe that religious faith is a strong comfort to many, this board is meant for all and not a place for bearing "witness" to those who either follow no mainstream faith (such as myself), or those who follow no faith at all.

I can tell you that I've grown more and more uncomfortable with the religious tenor of many posts here, which is a shame as I'd like to be able to offer more support than I feel comfortable doing.

I agree 100% with taking responses of a religious tone (or political for that matter) to PM or e-mail.

toK

Perfect response.:)

Abbey

Estherfromjerusalem

Star,

You are so talented with words and with thoughts, and I thank you for just making me smile broadly! I know this is a serious topic, and I am waiting to hear what is happening with Dude. Or have I missed a post?

I am still strongly wishing for the best to happen.

Love, Esther