Need more prayers for my family...brother is missing

busywend

Beth, I am so sorry for this scray and sad event in your lives. I am praying that they can find him so the family can have closure soon.

HUGS!

DDD

Prayers are coming your way. I'm so sorry that your family is going through such pain. Hugs.DDD

bby31288

All, no changes. He hasn't been found yet. My mom is really struggling as well as my sister in law. Mother's day is tomorrow! My mom is reluctant to have a memorial in the slim chance he fell and hit his head and is walking around with amnesia. I feel selfish wishing something would show up so we can help her to move on. As of now my sister and I are splitting up time to ensure someone is with her 24 hrs a day.

Thanks all for your support.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I remember this sort of fishing off the breakwaters in Lake Michigan. Extremely dangerous. We wore life jackets and spiked shoes for safety, but people got swept away by rogue waves ever year.

I hope that your family gets the closure they need so that they can start on the hard work of grieving.

My best to you,

ToK

TerryJ2

Oh, Beth, I am so sorry. How tragic.
The sea can be a beautiful thing and a dangerous thing.
I hope you can find some closure. Many many hugs.

TerryJ2

Beth, that's a wonderful idea, to split the time so someone is always with-your mother. I know that all of your hearts are breaking.