Need prayers and crossed body parts

muttmeister

Got call from difficult child 2 today - he was crying. His youngest son (will be one the beginning of December) fell down a flight of stairs. He was limp and turning blue. My daughter in law scooped him up and took him to the ER. First they were going to life flight him out but then they started doing tests - she said he was "in the machine"-not sure if that means an MRI or a CAT scan but in any case, they couldn't find any broken bones and they saw no bleeding on the brain so they decided he was just bruised and they would keep him overnight in the hospital for observation and that he would probably be fine.

Now I just talked to difficult child again and he says they told him that they saw something that could be a brain cyst. They didn't know if it was from the fall or if it was already there. difficult child was so upset that I really didn't find out if they saw something for sure or if it was just one of those things that need further testing. He is about to fall apart - not to stable to start with.

In any case, we need prayers and good thoughts for the little guy and for the rest of the family as well.

Thanks.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Sending prayers for your family, positive thoughts, wishes for a complete and speedy recovery....... and hugs for you Mom. Let us know what happens......

Bertmery

prayers sent.. how i wish i can be help, all i can do now is sending you a prayer, you are always be i my prayer. good luck.

pasajes4

Prayers for the little guy for a speedy and complete healing. Prayers for the family for peace and comfort.

muttmeister

Just to update you all: He is home from the hospital and seems to have no huge problems from the fall. They feel the brain cyst is something he was probably born with. They have an appointment on Friday to follow up on that. Hopefully they will decide it is not serious but at this point we're all holding our breath. Thank for all of the good vibes. Don't stop yet. I'll update again when I know something.

GuideMe

I am so sorry, I just saw this. I am praying. Maybe the fall was a blessing in disguise, or else they never would have known that cyst was there. Praying hard for the little guy!

Scent of Cedar *

Holding you and your family in my prayers too, Muttmeister.

There is no vulnerability like the vulnerability we feel when one of our children is in danger. I will pray especially for the parents, for their courage and strength, and for freedom from fear.

Cedar