Need prayers...Billy just in an accident

DammitJanet

Someone just hit Billy in on his way to work and they are taking him to the hospital and towing his car.

He isnt badly hurt but his car is a bit messed up and I am going to have to go get him after he gets seen at the ER. The idiot was going to attempt to go to work after getting hurt but I told him that was stupid and he needed to go immediately to the hospital. Now I have to run to the grocery store to get the last ingredients for tomorrow so I will be available to go get him.

I have asked Tony to call Buck to come over and clean my kitchen so it will be ready to cook for tomorrow. Hope he does. Tony always talks about family helping family. This is a time when Buck could turn it around and help me.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Prayers for Billy, safe home, healthy.........hugs for you Mom as you run around today..........and hopes that Buck gets that kitchen spic and span!

trinityroyal

Saying prayers for Billy, that he is fine and will heal quickly. And for you, that Buck (I'm always tempted to mis-spell that -- and yes, the board censors would get me for sure) pitches in and cleans your kitchen. And prayers for all of you, that you have a peaceful and happy Thanksgiving.

Sending good thoughts and healing vibes your way.

Trinity

cubsgirl

Prayers for Billy -I hope he checks out fine - and i genuinely hope that Buck gives you a *helpful* helping hand (as opposed to not really doing anything and being in your way).

muttmeister

Sending good thoughts your way. These things, even when they're not serious, can really throw our whole lives into a spin. I hope he is checking out all OK and that there is not too much damage to the car.

DammitJanet

Well Buck is here but he is already complaining about how bad HE hurts...lol. When Billy just gets in an accident it has to be all about him...sigh.

Kathy813

Staff member
I will keep good thought the the injuries are minor and that the other driver's insurance covers all of the damage.

Just what you needed the day before Thanksgiving.

~Kathy