Need prayers...Billy just in an accident

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Prayers and good thoughts. Give Buckaroo a good swift kick in the rear for me, plz! (no, I'm really not kidding lol )

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sorry Billy is hurt. It is good that he went to the ER right away. Be sure to watch for soft tissue injuries that can crop up weeks later.

Calamity Jane

Hope Billy is better and is sent home in time for Thanksgiving. Cleaning your kitchen may be a stretch for Uncle Buck, but I hope he at least pitches in to the best of his ability.

I hope Billy is ok!!! I'm thinking of all you today and hope that Buck will readily repay you for your unspeakable kindnesses to him. Didn't something happen to Corey last Thanksgiving? I can't remember, it's like a reminder that we just need to be thankful for our health and those of our loved ones, nothing else matters.

Mattsmom277

I'm so glad he isn't badly hurt!!! Give an update when you can. Hope buck stepped up. It not, don't sweat the small stuff tomorrow in gratitude your Billy is ok. Hugs.

mom_to_3

Prayers for Billy that everything is okay with him. Hugs for your mothers heart and a swift kick in the rear for Buck!

DammitJanet

We just got home. Can you believe Buck is still here? I guess we are having a pajama party. Sigh. I still have to cook stuff for tomorrow and I am bushed.

Billy is going to be okay but he is sore as all get out and has bruises and stuff. Thank heavens for side airbags or he would have a broken arm or shoulder.

His car on the other hand, isnt going to be so lucky. It is totaled. Turns out those same lovely airbags cost a lot. 4 go off and well...unless you have a mighty expensive car, you pretty much total out your car.

And yes, last year Cory got a sliver of metal in his eye and we spent all thanksgiving at the hospital. This year Billy gets in wreck. I am not going to tempt fate with Jamie next year so I am cancelling all future thanksgivings.

Tiapet

Old Hand
Ok, we know it was "Thanksgiving" but that didn't mean the world needed to make you LITERALLY be reminded to give thanks! Geesh. I'm glad he is ok. Maybe you are right in not tempting fate a 3rd time. I think I'd be feeling the same way.