Need Prayers, Board JuJu, Anything You Got

S

Signorina

I know this sounds redundant; but I think it is somewhere. Please count the money in Travis's envelope again. Maybe you combined them by mistake.

Theft just doesn't make sense since your envelope is gone but Travis's was untouched.

Saying another prayer to St. Anthony for you.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Looks like the nitty gritty Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) cleaning will begin. Unless a miracle happens tomorrow and the boys manage to discover where it is..........like Connor for instance who can find anything he probably shouldn't or Darrin understanding how his bros hide things.

Oddly enough, I don't have a feeling it's "gone" gone either. Maybe that is just part of the emotional detachment. Or maybe it's my gut telling me it is around here somewhere I've just not stumbled across it yet.

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Lisa you said the last time you took money out was to go with easy child shopping, but you used the money she paid you with. Were you in a hurry when easy child came to pick you up that day? Did you take easy child's car that day? If yes, have you looked through her car?

DDD

Did you have holiday decorations out that got stored away? Hmmm...still thinking. Hugs DDD

Tiapet

Old Hand
"IF" this was taken or any thought no matter how slight and it needs to have a police report done, it should be done asap. They will want to know why you waited so long and the longer you wait the more you wait they will tend to not like it. Just a thought.