Need prayers for Maddie

KTMom91

She's still in IC nursery, the pediatrician says she has pneumonia. Her breathing is better, but still not where it should be. She had amniotic fluid in her lungs, and that's all I know right now. Calling on the power of the Warrior Moms...please send good thoughts!

klmno

I'm sorry to hear this- she is a doll who is valued and loved and wanted and has a whole life ahead of her. I'm sending hopes and thoughts and prayers...and hugs to you and her parents. Have they said what they think might have contributed- was she premature in delivery? It's so hard to believe that such a beautiful baby has to go thru this. And I'm sorry those of you in her "family circle" have to go thru it, too.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Oh, KTmom, what do the doctors say? Is this serious? Are they very worried? Is it meconium aspiration?

My prayers are with her for a complete recovery. Little girls rule!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I was wondering the same thing as 3S... did she aspirate meconium? That happened to difficult child 1 at birth... there are special procedures they can do now to help give the lungs a chance to clear out and heal -- it was life-saving for difficult child 1... PM me if you need info.

Sending prayers for baby Maddie's quick recovery!

tiredmommy

Sending prayers and healing thoughts to our dear little Maddie and big {{{hugs}}} and supportive thoughts for her parents and gparents....

nvts

Saying tons of prayers and hugs! Please keep us up to date - many hugs for you and the mommy & daddy too!

Beth