Need prayers please

happymomof2

Tomorrow is the big day. difficult child goes to court. Talked with his attorney today at length on the phone. He can make me no promises of course. Unfortunately there is a new state attorney that has stepped in and either he/she is trying to make a good impression on the judge or perhaps when they took over too many juveniles were getting off and later getting back into trouble. Who knows.

I will be glad to get this over tomorrow and know which way we are headed and what needs to be done. The fear of the unknown is almost more than I can take. If he gets charged with a felony he will not be allowed back at his high school. He will have to go to a school called "bannerman". Which at that point he will be home schooled. That school has kids he could learn lots of bad tricks from. No Thanks.

I am trying so hard to trust God and know that things will turn out the way God wants them to - not necessarily me.

Please pray for us.
Thanks

ck1

Sorry I'm coming in late but I wanted to offer my support as well. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Praying for the best possible outcome. You and your son will be in my thoughts today.