Need reduced fat doughnut recipe

N

Nomad

Anyone have a reduced fat and/or sugar doughnut recipe that they can share?

Thank you.

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
:dancing:I only wish I did... I know you can use unbaked, frozen dinner rolls and just lightly sprinkle when done.. but this is still fried... let me know if you get anything good
UMMM Donuts are good!!!!

dreamer

I know there are some baked donut recipes. They might be much lower in fat. You can also check into useing appleasauce to replace all or some of he fat in a recipe?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Good GOSH Now I want doughnuts - as I try to make the most out of my Southbeach granola horse mix.

I swear if I start to whinney and canter - General Mills is getting a letter from me -

N

Nomad

That is tooo funny.
Thank you...I already saw this one and thought it might be good to try. I'm glad you guys think it might be good....this gives me confidence to try it.

Check out this ingredient list:

Ingredients

1 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
2 tablespoons Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
1/4 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 egg (or equivalent in egg substitute)
2/3 cup skim milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
candy coating
2 tablespoons Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Are the top two suppose to be mixed together?

Is it 1 cup AND 2 tablesppons Bisquick reduced fat baking mix? I would assume so...correct?

LittleDudesMom

Nomad,

I just can't wrap my mind around a healthy doughnut!

And you are correct about the C and the 2 t of mix, they are added together - there is just not a measurement for the two combined.

Sharon

Star*

call 911........call 911
I don't want to wrap my MIND around a healthy doughnut - I want to wrap my lips around one thought! lol