Need some board juju and good thoughts please

StressedM0mma

difficult child has been having homebound schooling for over a month now. It wasn't much more than an adult sitting with her for 3-4 hours a week watching her work. (Don't get me started on that!) Well, she needs to have all of her work completed by this Tues., and I just do not see it happening. I am not seeing her work at all. And, I am completely panicked. I have been so stressed over this that I can't sleep. Could you all send some positive thoughts, prayers, and or juju that she at least gets the majority of the work completed? I am not holding out any kind of hope that all of it will be finished. (difficult child swears and promises that she will have it all done)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending good juju she gets her work done by the deadline.

I don't know the background here, but I'm thinking that you need to learn to detach from this situation. You should not be panicked about her schoolwork or her deadline. Concerned, perhaps. But in no way shape or form should you be losing sleep over this. Usually natural consequences are what our kids learn the most from. This is her work, her deadline, she needs to be the one worrying, not you. You left school how many years ago? (get the idea?)

Seriously though, regardless of the background here, you should not be so upset over something that is her responsibility.

((hugs))

L

Liahona

If it's not going to happen there isn't much you can do about it now. Maybe her not getting her work done will change some things. Hope you find peace no matter what happens.

StressedM0mma

Thanks everyone. I know I need to let go of all of this, but I worry that she will not even graduate H.S. and with the way things are going, that is what is going to happen. This morning she told me she was up all night throwing up. Our house is small, and I hear the kids when they are up being sick. Not to mention, difficult child has an extreme phobia of vomiting. Another lie to place the blame as to why she can't work. I am not really liking her right now. If I had the money I would Residential Treatment Center (RTC) her. I really really think she would benefit from it, but there is absolutely no way that it could ever happen.