Need some really good thoughts, prayers, juju....

Tiapet

Old Hand
I can not comment on any details what so ever. I can only tell you that it involves middle difficult child and she is fine, safe and unharmed but this could have been, might be a potential for some future event that was going to occur. Hopefully we may have stopped it for her and any other person or helped if it has happened to someone else.

I can also tell you that we are awaiting a call back from a detective in major crimes for a report. What happens after that I do not know.

Family is on heightened sense of security and will be unless and until we get word that there was some kind of answer as to who, why, or better yet......"have the person".

I REALLY REALLY hope that this has put some fear in her where she has had none before, though it only seems to still be on a slight level. Sad that it has now taken away a piece of enjoyment for the entire clan of difficult child's for the summer as well.

It's going to be a looooong summer but I'd rather it this way then the potential that's out there currently.

Thanks for listening.

T

TeDo

Sending all the support and juju I can spare. Hope things "turn out" okay for ALL of you.

Tiapet

Old Hand
Thank you ladies. Tiny update though it's really not much. The detective called back and he's doing a follow up with a certain facility that I had already reported to this morning to get their information/take to see what was up.

I really hate the unknown. At this point we don't know if it was some kind of "sick joke" and if it is it just ends here (and will make me extremely mad because a person will get fired and nothing more) or if there is more to it. If so, well then it will become something really big and I'm not sure from there.

In the mean time, I posted a thread in PE and am facing something else as well which is NOT helping the stress level so I REALLY do appreciate all the thoughts, prayers and juju! I'm feeling a little thin on strength and need all I can get.

Thanks again.