need to take some opinionsPoll on children bathing

jannie

trying to survive....
FWIW....A few weeks ago we visited with my sister and my 10 year old and my almost 8 year old son took a bath with their 2 year old female cousin....My boys wore <u>bathing suits</u>...They thought it was fun to bath with thier cousin....I think it was fine as well.

Sammie

You know I maybe the only one to disagree with the rest and say yes, but only in certain circumstances.... I have a 10 yr old girl and a 2 yr old boy.. We have a huge whirlpool tub and they love to take baths together.... However, they do wear their swimsuits.............

ShakespeareMamaX

Bathing suits? Brilliant!!! What a simple solution, yet, so fantastic! :bravo:

I appreciate all of your comments to the fullest! Thank you guys so much for all of your thoughts. :thumb:

I don't want to break the law (nor cause any unwanted damage). :thumbsdown:

Thank goodness I've already separated my kids' rooms. That's one less issue to battle with. :whew:

I can't tell everyone how much I appreciate this site. Had I walked into my job with a question like this, I probably would have been stoned to death! Luckily, nobody's invented a way to transfer rocks through the monitor. Heh... I think you guys are more mature than the people I work with, anyway (which makes you the perfect pollers). :flower:

If nobody minds...I think I'll come here for all my advice. I know there are a lot of people here with waaaay more experience than me in...well, I'm sure everything. :reading:

No need to look up laws, now. No need to call the (beloved) DCF. Bathing suits it is! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! &lt;3 :kisses: :dance:

Wait, you think we are mature?
Then don't read the post about the magic bus (LOL)

Seriously, nobody here is going to pass judgement. We all do what we have to to get by.