Need urgent prayers

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Nice to know. I was just speculating out of my...ear...yeah, that's it...my ear. Only thing I could come up with that the name fit was a cloud-based version of PowerPoint, which is also very easy to use.

Californiablonde

I have been so preoccupied with my health issues that I forgot to post an update. My boss ended up calling me back into his office a couple of weeks ago. He printed out our whole previous conversation and had me sign it. I knew I could be signing my life away, but what other choice did I have. After I signed, he assured me I would not be written up and the paper would not be filed as a discipline report. He then told me he knows my job is difficult, he thinks I'm doing a great job, and to keep up the good work. Only bad thing is come end of June, when I am due for my yearly review, I it could negatively impact me. So at least I have a job till June. I am still keeping a close eye on other jobs. I joined up with several job related sites, and I get daily emails on new jobs posted in my area. So far no luck, but I'm not giving up.