neurologist is making a plan!

buddy

Just a quick update...our neuro was not happy with the results of our going to the hospital so she is making advanced plans for him to go in if he needs it. So glad. She really is a wonderful person.

Our family therapy got cancelled due to therapists illness so will just go visit tonight and see how things are tomorrow. I feel like I'm walking thru a dream... time just gets so mixed up when our schedule is not routine.

I'll update you all later tonight after I see him.

klmno

That sounds good, too bad no one can change the fact that it DID happen, but maybe this will prevent it in the future.

Now, try to get some R&R!

L

Liahona

I agree with klmno time for you to rest. You have been through the wringer.

buddy

Well, Q was horrid to me tonight, sigh. He had a good day for them overall though. Just went right back to the same behaviors as when he was inpt last time...same place same dance...that's his m/o. it was so typical him, just stuck in a rut. So I left as he came after me they grabbed him. I didn't even feel upset because it was so predictable. I got a call 20 mnutes later than he had just taken time in his room and then came out back to normal. Just so frustrating to be adding to the behavior count over this. Oh well, should be over soon.

DammitJanet

Buddy, I was thinking about you guys today and as I was, a commercial came on TV that I think was a sign. Victory Junction

When this place was being built, I was so upset over Adam Petty being killed up there in new Hampshire. I cant tell you how many times I signed posters to go back to the Petty's. We even drove up to where Richard lives to put flowers out. I truly think Adam was gonna be the next Richard Petty. He was much better than his daddy ever was.

Well when they said victory junction I thought to myself, oh yes, that would be perfect for q! He would love it and Q is the perfect type of child they serve. Please go on that website and fill out the application for him. Its free and wont cost you a dime. Consider it.