Never ask Star or myself about fart stories.

Abbey

Spork Queen
No, just Star's dog and my husband. Nuff' said.

Wait a minute...wait a minute...STAR - you do not have your dog in your corner!!! :mad:Oops, and I don't have husband in mine. Uh, oh.:surprise:

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:sick:

I'm not at all ladylike. Mine sound like a trucker's.

Good thing I'm not gassy tonight. :D

One of you can take Molly with you to the corner, or give her a new one. We've been having to give her canned food..........blehck! Air freshener is getting a run for it's money. :faint:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Okay. Someone has definetly opened the doors on the corner tonight. Good thing Loth isn't here. We'd all be banned.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
We don't fart
Don't lift a cheek
Not a sound like a trucker
Never let out a squeek
I'm a lady you know
And we don't pass gas
We just blame the dog
when air leaves our ......

I really need to go work for a jingle company - that was quick and good....on the fly -

Abbey

Spork Queen
We don't fart
Don't lift a cheek
Not a sound like a trucker
Never let out a squeek
I'm a lady you know
And we don't pass gas
We just blame the dog
when air leaves our ......

I really need to go work for a jingle company - that was quick and good....on the fly -

:bravo::bow:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I never!!! EEEWWW!!! I have a friend who never "toots"...
husband says he never knew how to fart prior to meeting me! I'm a keeper! He has to open the car windows at times to clear the air!!! I still don't know why or who did it?

Yes STAR go into advertising! You ease good, ya!

We need a retractible roof at Abbeys!

witzend

Bubba used to scare himself when he tooted. His butt would squeak, and he'd jump up and run across the room from it with his tail between his legs! It was hilarious! That went on for a few years. Now he's old and doesn't care, just like the rest of us!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Got room for one more in that corner??? Since husband is gone for the weekend, I indulged in a forbidden food last night. (Forbidden to HIM anyway.) I went to Taco Bell for supper and I have to go to a family thing later today.

Star, your ditty was great! Advertising, limerics, raunchy songs....you could do it all!!!

And I still say that husband and his brothers were born at the wrong time. They should have been around during WW1. They could have provided a huge supply of gas to use instead of Mustard Gas. No permanent damage but their gas would incapacitate just the same.