I think difficult child 1 will Never. Forget. This. He burned the palm of his hand badly (large painful blisters) trying to handle a volcanically hot Pop Tart he had decided to put in the microwave this morning. Nevermind the fact that it says on the box to NOT microwave them... And of course, this resulted in so much pain and distraction that he could not work on his book report for one of the classes he is failing, and this was the day he was supposed to spend devoted to this project. Then tonight, he decided to pop the huge blisters. Lord, give me strength.