never posting how q is doing again!

buddy

Really rough night.

There are extenuating circumstances ....I chose not to give the extra zyprexa dose the dr said I could do and have used for school days the past week and a.half be ause he has been so great and with his so into his races today i juzt didnt see it.coming.....and also, it was the last day of his clonidine patches which as I've shared before has been a pattern (last few days of the patches are always when he doesn't keep control ). I hate that the insurance company can override the doctors. I have told my family to sue them if something terrible ever happens. It's easy to figure out which day we are on.

Uggg. He is sleep talking now saying "I will go horse back riding mom " and arguing .....I must be saying sorry, NO.WAY! by his arguing.
Facing the reality of my not taking him this extra time will not be fun tomorrow.

B

Bunny

I'm so sorry, Buddy. I hope that the day goes better than thought it would.

pasajes4

I hope tomorrow goes much better for you guys. Do you guys have vacation this week? Do you have support persons who can give you a break?

StressedM0mma

Oh Buddy. I am so sorry that things are not going well. I hope that today goes so much better. I know how much the horses mean to Q. I can see a direct correlation btwn how difficult child behaves, and if she has been to the barn that day.

buddy

Q.has.school Mon /Tues then off the rest of the week. He will go to neurofeedback and horseback riding Wed. Friday his long time Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker has offered to do a six instead of four hour shift. So hopefully the week will go ok.

We have a big Thanksgiving and will bring JJ so hopefully it will go well. Last year he was in crisis mode at this time and really constantly going after me.

I am grateful that things are much better but his strength is naturally increased now so it will be the highest priority to work on home aggression with the new behavior program.

Thats going to involve video and people analyzing all I do. It's pretty intimidating but I'm fine with it because it's for Q and our opportunity window is closing.

TerryJ2

I'm so sorry. I know how it wears you out.
Great idea about the video!
Fingers crossed for the next few days.

Buddy - I am so sorry that the board curse seems to have gotten you this week. I hope things have changed around and are getting better now that he is on a new clonidine patch.

You are a fantastic mom and have done more than I think I ever could. You truly are an incredibly strong woman.

And I agree - the video idea is a fantastic one to help you get help with behaviour modification.