New Behavior Management technique--guaranteed

Martie

Hi everyone,

A friend who lurks occasionally sent me this--thinking of us all when stumbling across this on Yahoo. Isn't it nice to know we are remembered for our difficult child's memorable displays? :hammer:

by the way, this friend is a easy child parent of ONLY easy child children. Some easy child families really are non-judgmental, :bravo: but unfortunately, not all.

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=656089&fr=&cache=1

I hope you laugh as hard as I did :smile:

Martie :warrior:

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #990000"> thanks for the good laugh first thing in the morning, martie. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kris
</span> </span> </span>

muttmeister

I had to laugh because my two year old granddaughter threw herself on the floor a couple of months ago starting a tantrum so told her, "No, that's not how you do it. Do it like this." So I threw myself down and said, "Now, you have to holler and kick your feet and bang your arms." She got up and looked very disgusted and said, more clearly than she usually speaks, "Don't ever do that again!" :nonono:
Cracked me up. :rofl:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh heck yeah. I did that more than once when Rob was little--never in public but certainly at home. It always made him laugh.

Suz

On_Call

OMG!! Too funny!! :rofl:

Bet I would only have to do that ONCE!!

Next time easy child gets whining, think I'll try whining back - wherever we are. Wonder if that'll get her attention!?!

Thanks!! :smile:

susiestar

Roll With It
I love this! I did it in a shoe dept at an upscale mall dept store when B was 2. Was told,"Mommy you stop. Mommy you 'barassing me"

I had several friends who worked there and I could guarantee not getting security called. I NEVER had a tantrum like that in public again.

Susie