New Clothes

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I have a fabulous wardrobe of really nice top name brand clothes. The problem? They are now several sizes too large for me and if I attempt to wear them........I look ridiculous.

A while back I bought a few tops and jeans. I staggered the jeans sizes down to a size 10. I was losing weight at a steady pace so figured I might need them. Well, I did need them......as soon as I bought them. I hadn't seen a size 10 since right before Nichole was born. I didn't buy a lot. Work clothes were tee shirts from the larger sizes because I figured work would be hard on them anyway. (I was right about that)

I wear a size small or medium in tops depending on the cut. Today I could only find size 8 jeans at the good will outlet so I picked them up. I tried them on when I got home and they fit perfectly.

I wore a size XL top and 16 jeans when Fred passed away.

Yay me! :)

I have to brag to someone. easy child gets irked.......so you guys get bragged to. LOL

Californiablonde

Congrats on the weight loss. I can't wait till I can say my clothes are too big and I can no longer wear them. For now I'm still stuck in a 12 but have size 10's already waiting at home for me to fit in. I lost three and a half pounds in the last 13 days so I'm on my way!

susiestar

Roll With It
Proud of You!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been working so hard, and I am glad you are getting healthier. You might post on your local freecycle asking for clothes in whatever size you need. Can't hurt to ask,Know what I mean??

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm not so sure about healthier, but I am definitely working hard.

I woke up with lower back pain. Which turned into excruciating lower back pain by time to go to work. Hadn't done a darn thing, I swear, to cause it. If a cowoker had not had ibuprofen on hand, I'd have never made it through the first hour. It kept the pain down to a dull scream level. Still at that level. Sitting with a hot rice pack on it right now.

I may try freecycle, but I don't want stuck with a lot of clothes that don't suit me. I'm still clearing clutter, I don't want to add to it and have to find someone else to give it to. I have a bag of children's clothing to put up..........and still need to decide what to do with the sizes I can't hope to wear. I'm having issues parting with clothing that mostly looks brand new. But even my 2 size range I keep for water retention........wouldn't work for most of them.