New crisis plan in place......

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Met with mental health case manager, Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) staff & crisis management team & worked out a new crisis plan.

Here it is....the crisis team is supposed to show up on a timely basis.

Works for me. :thumb:

Crisis management got the point - if the tweedle household calls it's a crisis. Don't blow us off. Don't ask us to put a dissociative self harming child on the phone. Don't ask "what did you do to set her off?" Don't ask if we had taken the "appropriate" steps before we called.

I think crisis team got the point that there is no particular trigger - kt's states are like a light switch. Click, she's gone.

The new plan . . . show up & help with stabilizing or be ready to help with transport.

Yup, works for me. Let's see if it works for the crisis team. :wink:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Sounds like a great plan :thumb: It would seem to me by now they should know you aren't calling for nothing.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sharon, sweetie, you aren't thinking like a bureaucrat. They have all these "forms" that must be filled out before they make a trip out into the community. :hammer:

The sad part is that their office is located not more than 3 miles from our house. :hammer:

Janna

You're so lucky to have this in place. Keeping fingers crossed they actually do what they're supposed to lol.

J

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well here is hoping you will not have to make the call... but nice knowing they are finally "aware" of their "job"!!! Good work.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Our mental health CM called this meeting of the minds. The entire point of the meeting was

SHOW UP! :hammer: :rofl:

It's really a no brainer but last year there were "issues". :slap:

Thanks ladies.

Linda,

I'm glad you have a new crisis plan in place. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult kt's transition is!!! I just hope this new plan makes it lots easier for you. Sending cyber hugs... Hoping today is a good day... :flower: WFEN

TerryJ2

You can't be much more clear than that!
I can imagine how aggravating and panicking that would be to have them run through the standard list of questions when you're in the midst of chaos.
Best of luck. I've got my fingers crossed.