New furbaby

crazymama30

husband brought home a dog last night. He and easy child have been volunteering at the Humane Society (I should have seen this coming) and husband, easy child and difficult child all fell in love with her. she is a 7month old american bulldog lab cross. They said she is a rottweiler pit cross, but I strongly disagree. Here is a link to her pictures and also husband kitties. Let me know if this works, I am not always good at posting pics.

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnails...otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
If she was not the perfect difficult child dog then I might have returned her, but we needed another activity for difficult child, and he wants to have her as his 4-H project. Sounds like a good plan, I hope!

>

Last edited:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Like I say, volunteering can be an expensive job...................... hoping they chose the "pick of the litter".............. and difficult child can undertake care, training, feeding, etc.............. and it doesn't fall on someone else(you) .............................waiting for pics...........
I'm an easy touch for a furry face ............................

crazymama30

can someone tell me a good photo sharing website? Picasa web album and snapfish are not very user friendly I am finding.

klmno

Try photo bucket.

As far as volunteering at any kind of animal shelter- I'm lucky if I only leave with one new pet just after one visit. LOL!